What do men want in relationships
Podcast Episode 28
Interview with Panama Jackson the Co-Founder of Very Smart Brothas (VSB)
A Male Perspective on Relationships
Panama Jackson is a relationship and pop culture blogger. On today’s episode, he shared a male perspective on relationships.
A few of the topics covered in this episode are:
- Is sex a priority for men in a relationship?
- Is understanding the mind of a male essential to have a great relationship?
- Are there things that are known as a real “turn off” for most men?
- What are common themes that men struggle with in relationships?
The Burning Question: “What do Men Want in a Relationship?”
- Men want to have Inside Jokes with their partner
- Loyalty is a desired characteristic.
- Men want to have the desire to want to come home.
- A comfortable home
- A relationship that helps him grow as a person.
- A significant other that can slow him down and capture his attention.
Concisely, men and women want similar things in a relationship. The overall goal is to have a relationship with peace and happiness. It that too much to ask?
To connect with Panama Jackson or find out more about Very Smart Brothas, you can visit their website. http://verysmartbrothas.com/
Building Your Extraordinary Relationship: As relationship counselors and coaches, we have packages to help you improve your relationship. If your relationship is in need of a jump start or relationship repair, contact us and we will be glad to help with boosting your relationship.
Events Workshops and Retreats: “Improve Your Relationship & Have an Enjoyable “Couples Playdate” Retreat Style. We recognize the need for couples to continue to enhance their relationship. We host couples retreats and teach couples skills to enhance their relationship. We would love to see you at one of our upcoming events.
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with other couples, friends, or your partner using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes. This helps the podcast reach more couples who want to build an extraordinary relationship