Black Couple Getaways
Podcast Episode 23
Interview with Jerome (JD) Davis, Executive Director of Black Couple Getaways
Using Getaways To Keep Your Relationship Strong
A getaway is a couple’s date experience that can help your marriage tremendously. It is much more than your average weekend trip.
Jerome shares how and why the idea of Black Couple Getaways came into existence.
- Jerome experienced going to resorts and seeing black people serving him as opposed to enjoying the resort, and he wanted an opportunity to see and associate with people who looked like him while on vacation.
- He saw a need to focus on the black community, because there are not many people serving the Black Couple Community. He is passionate about catering to black couples, and building strong healthy relationships. He describes black couples as the heart of the community. He uses Black Couples Getaway to provide fun, relationship empowerment, and financial empowerment.
The Benefits of a Couples Getaway: Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.
- You will not get an event specifically catering the Black community on Groupon.
- Relationship empowerment sessions and a culture for couples to connect will not be found on a discount website.
- Learn from other couples
- Get Inspired by other couples
- Gain Knowledge from experts
- Time to be alone with your partner
Getaway Destinations for Couples. “Get Your Passport.”
- South Africa
- The Carribean (You can’t go wrong in the Carribean)
It is important for couples to “do things together.” There is a wealth of benefits from traveling and resourcing with other couples. When couples are away from their natural environment, it gives them the opportunity to focus on each other and work on their relationship. When you are on a getaway with other couples, there is the added benefit of being in an environment dedicated to building healthy relationships and having fun.
To get in touch with Jerome (JD) Davis and find out more about his getaways, go to his website: blackcouplegetaways.com
Don’t Miss The Couples Breakaway Cruise: Our upcoming cruise on the Norwegian Breakaway leaves from NY on September 17th – 24th. We will have a couple’s workshop, 3 DJ’s from NY, 5 Private Parties, All You Can Eat, All You Can Drink, and much, much, more. The current price includes all gratuities, taxes, and fees. DON’T MISS THE BOAT!
Building Your Extraordinary Relationship: As relationship counselors and coaches, we have packages to help you improve your relationship. If your relationship is in need of a jump start or relationship repair, contact us and we will be glad to help with boosting your relationship.
Events Workshops and Retreats: “Improve Your Relationship & Have an Enjoyable “Couples Playdate” Retreat Style. We recognize the need for couples to continue to enhance their relationship. We host couples retreats and teach couples skills to enhance their relationship. We would love to see you at one of our upcoming events.
Thank You for Listening
Thank you for taking the time to listen to this week’s podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please share it with other couples, friends, or your partner using the social media buttons on this page.
Please consider leaving an honest rating and review for the podcast on iTunes. This helps the podcast reach more couples who want to build an extraordinary relationship
What Men Really Want In Relationships!
We want you to know what they want from their perspective.