Are Entrepreneurs Bad Lovers?
Relationship Boosters Podcast Episode 15
Chats with Monika:
Relationship Advice for Entrepreneurs and Their Lovers
There is much speculation that the divorce rate for entrepreneurs is higher than the general population. In addition, there are many reports supporting the idea that entrepreneurs are bad relationship partner’s.
Since relationships are important, take a moment to make sure you are not the next entrepreneur put in the horrible relationship partner category.
How Entrepreneurs Can Improve Their Relationship.
- Make deposits in your partner’s emotional bank account.
- Invest In your relationship
- Go to retreats for couples
- Read books about relationship success
- Use counseling services to work through emotional and sexual problems.
- Respond to your partner’s phone calls.
- Make quality time a priority.
- Eliminate distracted during “couples time.”
- Have frequent conversations about your business and personal goals.
What Men Really Want In Relationships!
We want you to know what they want from their perspective.